Power Dynamics Innovations LLC (PDI) located within Stennis Space Center MS. specializes in providing Engineering and Manufacturing Solutions to the Fluid Power Industry. We are currently seeking a five year
minimum experience Hydraulic Mechanic / Technician to join our manufacturing and field service technical team.
We are committed to providing the best quality services to our clients. That commitment to quality begins with having the best workers and technician’s in the industry. Our people must be willing to work extended hours and to travel, sometimes within a few hours’ notice. That requirement exists 24 hours a day 7 days a week, overtime is often a must.
The Qualified Hydraulic Mechanic/Technician should have the following experience, skills and characteristics:
- Committed to safety at all times.
- Excellent attendance.
- 5 years fluid power experience (hydraulic, pneumatic and/or electro-mechanical).
- Ability to use fine measurement tools (micrometers and calipers).
- Basic computer skills and order entry preferred.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while producing quality results.
- Must be organized and detail oriented, accuracy is a must.
- Assembly new hydraulic mechanical and electrical integrated systems, test and adjust assemblies.
- Troubleshoot, service and repair various pumps, motors, valving and power units.
- Use of schematics to diagnose hydraulic, electrical control and pneumatic systems.
- Complete related paperwork and access databases require too complete job accurately (work order, parts order, company maintenance programs) in a timely manner.
The Mechanic / Technician will be working on winches, cranes, linear pipe tensioners, hydraulic power units, pipe handling equipment and Horizontal Directional Drilling equipment. This is an ideal position for mechanics / technicians who enjoy a dynamic working environment.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, we want to hear from you! You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Charles La Biche - Vice President Operations
Power Dynamics Innovations